- Trained, skilled, talented employees
- Respect to only sell our customers what they need
- Unwavering commitment to customer service
- Safety standards that put our client’s health first
- Technology that is leading edge, well researched and effective.
We offer a happy work environment, hands on training on modalities and treatment protocols, a competitive wage based on experience level and contribution and room for growth.
Seeking Medical Aesthetician
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: based on qualifications and experience
Who are you:
- Someone who believes in ethical practices in medical cosmetic procedures and who wants to work in a safe, healthy, collaborative environment
- Passionate about medical aesthetics and looking for a long-term position.
- Team player, optimistic, driven to succeed and great at relating to people.
- Able to self motivate, share in ideas, and work collaboratively with other treatment providers.
- A hardworking, resourceful person with effective problem-solving skills.
- An excellent listener and communicator with both clients and other team members
- Likes to keep skills up with ongoing training and learning new treatments
- Available to work a short day on Saturdays (except July and August). Flexible to adapt to schedule if needed. 2 shifts from 2 to 7pm a possibility.
- Passionate about taking care of clients in all aspects of aging, including skin care.
- If comfortable with computers and customer booking systems.
In this role, the Medical Aesthetician will accept accountability for:
- Making client recommendations across a wide range of treatments offered.
- Developing strong and trusting relationships with clients
- Respecting privacy practices
- Following infection control protocols
- Participating in professional development/education
- Displaying initiative in “rolling up your sleeves”
- Providing exceptional Aesthetic treatments using multiple modalities: Peels, Laser Hair Removal, Photofacials, Clear+Brilliant, Ultherapy, Liposonix, Facials, Microneedling, Skin Tag removal, skin analysis, knowledge of medical grade skin care products.
- Following up with clients post treatment
- Charting all procedures and ensuring all documentation is complete
- Working collaboratively with team on schedules, covering shifts if required for holidays and emergencies.
- Assisting in booking and cashing out clients
- Must have worked in the Medical Cosmetic Field for a minimum of 5 years in an Medical Aesthetician. That includes experience using multiple modalities (IPL, Diode, Peels, Microneedling, etc… ) Knowing how to operate Ultherapy and Liposonix Technology is a real plus.
- Has had direct experience with recommending client treatments
- Has computer skills to operate Customer booking systems is required, fill out consents and charting electronically)
- Customer service driven – project a professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, and high-end customer service approach with patients at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy, positive, relatable, and able to engage and inspire team
- Able to book Clients in an electronic booking systems ( Orchid Medical Spa an asset).
If you align with our business philosophy and have the minimum experience requirement for the Medical Aesthetician position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com