Covid 19 Appointment Procedures
MD Aesthetics’ policies and procedures for an in-clinic appointment
These procedures and guidelines are recommended by the National Association governing our industry during the Covid -19 pandemic.
48 hours before your appointment, we will send the Covid-19 Pre-screening Health check. Please read it and make sure you have no issues. If you do, please reschedule your appointment.
Please prepare yourself for your appointment and submit the one time agreement at the bottom
- Be on time as we need the time between clients to properly disinfect.
- YOU MUST BE WEARING YOUR OWN MASK. NO MASK, NO SERVICE. PPE at our clinic is dedicated for your Service providers. If possible, have your hair tied back. If your service involves your face, it must be washed and makeup FREE.
- Upon arrival, stay in your car and call to let us know you have arrived. 905 666 5117. We will text or email a second Covid-19 screening that you must submit before entering. We will call you back when we are ready for you.
- Leave all belongings in your car like purses and bags. If you have not pre-paid for your service online or by phone, bring in your credit only for payment.
- Before entering second door, (in vestibule area) we will take and record your temperature and ask you to disinfect your hands and you must be wearing your own mask.
- Common areas like reception will be closed. Bathroom for emergencies only. Do not touch walls, door handles, doors and proceed to the treatment room following arrows. One way in, one way out.
- Only remove your mask during the procedure if required.
- As much as possible, limit talking, and have no close interaction with reception.
- Once your service is complete and if you have already paid for your treatment, proceed to leave by following the arrows. If you need to pay for your treatment, your service provider will collect your credit card information. We can manually input credit cards so there is no need to touch our payment machine. We cannot do this with a bank / interact card. So, to reduce risks, a credit card is requested or even better, prepay for your treatment prior to your appointment either online or by calling us on the phone.
- If you need product, your service provider will also organize that for you or you can purchase on line before so we can have it ready for you.
Lastly, if you have not done so, please fill out and submit the following document. You only need to do this once. If you have already done so, please ignore.
Thank you kindly for participating in keeping our clients and employees safe.